Identify the skills and attitudes required by the companies to face the digital transformation and design appropriate training programmes to sustain their development.Read more about Digital skills for companies’ digital transformation
New Digital Generation
Our future mission is the vision of our children
Platform for the children where they can play, enjoy, culture exchanging, learn new things and become the "citizens of the world".
Our solution is an online platform created for children. Through games young students can develop relational and social skills in multicultural environment.
Thanks to digital tools we make possible for children to share their culture and knowledge.
This allows children to develop soft skills that improve their employability for the future labour market.
Digital transformation is creating new jobs and employers requires new relational skills. In particular social skills like empathy, emotional intelligence, communication and storytelling.
Our challenge is to develop an international outlook and essential soft skills to live digital transformation in an holistic way.
Solution target group
6 to 11 years old children
- International interaction on the platform
- Platform utilization rate
- Number of user’s study abroad programs
Solution tweet textNew Digital Generation: we create a safe global environment for children to play and learn connected to develop soft skills for a better employability tomorrow.
- Worldwide connection
- Users collaboration in couple and groups
- Gamification in learning
This concept can be developed and adapted to every grade student adapted. The aim is to give children tools that they can use through all their school career and personal life.
- Public funding (state and Europe) for digital skills development.
- Business angels
- Cyber Security
- Pedagogy and education
Solution team work
As a team, with a different personalities and backgrounds, we had a big experience exchanging views and thanks for that we created a new possibilities and solutions. We motivated after our co-working project and we have a lot of plans for the future.
* Climate-KIC publishes the proposed solutions developed during the DigiEduHack event solely for the purposes of facilitating public access to the information concerning ideas and shall not be liable regarding any intellectual property or other rights that might be claimed to pertain to the implementation or use any of the proposed solutions shared on its website neither does it represent that it has made any effort to identify any such rights. Climate-KIC cannot guarantee that the text of the proposed solution is an exact reproduction of the proposed solution. This database is general in character and where you want to use and develop a proposed solution further, this is permitted provided that you acknowledge the source and the team which worked on the solution by using the team’s name indicated on the website.